- Menus *
- Blocklist *
If the current seqtrack is for editor blocks, the blocklist shows a list of all available blocks. If the current seqtrack is for audio files, the blocklist shows a list of all available audio files.
- Click a block to make it the current block
- Doubleclick a block or audio file to add it to the playlist.
- Shift + rightclick a block to delete a block or audio file.
- Playlist *
The playlist is a textual representation of the current seqtrack in the sequencer. The playlist does not display more information than the sequencer, but it can be more convenient to use, especially if there is only one seqtrack.
- Mixer strip for current instrument *
- Main window lower tabs
- Bottom bar *
Some common terms
- Block - Everything you currently see in the editor. A song can contain several blocks that you position into the sequencer. Another term is Editor Block. (In trackers, the term is Pattern is often used instead of Block).
- Track - An editor track.
- Seqtrack - A sequencer track.
- Seqblock - The blocks in seqtrack.
- For editor seqtracks: A seqblock holding an Editor Block.
- For audio seqtracks: A seqblock holding an audio file.
- Velocity - The volume of a single note.