Most notable new feature this time is improved GUI for grabbing keybindings:
Changes 5.9.86 -> 5.9.88:
- Startup: Make sure a proper error message is shown
if the custom color configuration file is not
- Windows: Fix editor text sometimes being garbled
after startup. Bug has probably always been there,
but hasn't been notable until very recently.
- Windows: Fix writing keybinding configuration to
disk after grabbing keybinding.
- Internal: Use radium::Timer instead of QTimer for
the main timer. Might lower idle CPU usage on Linux
a little bit.
- Internal: Improve GC performance.
- Faust: Update faust to master-dev-2019-12-22
(between V2.21.0 and 2.21.1). This update fixes
interpreter backend not working properly for
instruments using prerendered tables and other
things ("os.osc" is the most prominent example not
working before when used in an instrument).
- Keybindings: Make MOUSE_* and FOCUS_* qualifers
OR-ed, and not AND-ed. AND-ing for these makes no
sense since you can never have more than one widget
focused, or the mouse to be directly above more
than one widget at the same time.
- Keybindings: Add close button to the keybinding
- Keybindings: Add checkboxes for selecting focus for
editor, mixer, and sequencer to the keybinding grab
- Keybindings: Display more detailed information
about current keybinding(s) in the "override?"
- Sequencer: Right-click the seqtrack settings
radio-buttons to edit keybinding.
- API: cancelGrabKeybinding