Changes 6.9.72 -> 6.9.74:
- GUI: Made it possible to configure all label
colors. Before this, it was hardcoded to light
- Sequencer: Made it possible to configure the
editor seqtrack header backgound color
separately. Before, it just used the "Sequencer
- Sampler instrument: Made the crossfade slider
exponential so that it'll be possible to set
accurate small values.
- Sequencer: Paint name of current editor seqblock
in white color also in the navigator widgets.
- GUI: Adjust default colors a little bit.
- Editor: Fix assertion reporter popping up when
changing number of tracks in "block properties"
- GUI: Paint gradient background color for various
- Editor: Tweak tempo multiplier slider graphics a
little bit. Also make the colors for the slider
- Playlist: Use same colors as in the sequencer and
paint a border around current entries instead of
using a different background color. Also paint a
small border around non-current entries.
- Sample instrument/Fluidsynth instrument: Make sure
the sample browser is wide enough to show all text
of normal-sized filenames.
- GUI: Make all buttons have the "Buttons" color.
- GUI: Make group boxes easier to see.
- Sampler instrument: Support loop crossfade when
using custom loop start/end points.
- Sampler instrument: New effect "Loop window".
- Internal: Change main timer interval from 5ms to
15ms. This might lighten up CPU usage a little bit.