The biggest news this time is that the macOS version has changed status from stable to Beta. The full macOS version is available for free from now on. The reason for this is that Radium for macOS has many quirks that the Linux and Windows versions don't have.
In addition to that, this release contains a fix for crashing the program when quantitizing notes. The bug was introduced in 6.9.80 so all releases after 6.9.80 have been marked unstable.
Most work has been put into the manual this time. Not the content of the manual, but on the technical side of it. Most notable new feature is the extremely fast search function: https://users.notam02.no/~kjetism/radium/documentation/
Changes 6.9.88 -> 6.9.89:
- Editor: Fix crash when quantitizing notes. Bug
introduced in 6.9.80.
- Windows32: Fix import MOD.
- Macos: Open Help windows in an external browser
supported by QtWebkit 5.9.
- Manual: Include search field + various other
- Faust: Fix possible performance problem for the
- gui_web: Handle local files with queries.
- gui_web: Only accept Escape key if currently
searching. (Previously it hindered all other
usage of the Escape key by web pages.)