Configure non-Jack audio under Edit -> Soundcard preferences:
Another notable feature is that number of soundcard xruns are now shown in the bottom bar right next to the CPU usage:
Besides this, this release contains various bug fixes and minor features.
Changes 6.8.71 -> 6.9.64:
- Bottom bar: Improve displaying CPU usage.
- Bottom bar: Show number of xruns.
- Sampler instrument: Fix a bug sometimes causing
wrong custom loop points after loading song. Bug
seems to have been introduced in 6.7.76.
- Audio: Fix rare possible crash when undoing
- Load: Show more progress information when loading
songs with many instruments.
- About window: Replace "Jack samplerate" with just
"Audio". Also show block size in ms.
- Audio: Improve Jack shutdown handling.
- Audio: Fix program freeze and memory corruption
if internal block size is not a multiple of the
Juce/Jack block size.
- Audio: Use Juce audio to get audio in and out of
the program if Jack is not running.
- Radium reset: Include checkbox to only reset
- Radium reset: Disable all options by default.
- Preferences GUI: Minor tweaks.
- Windows: Fix loading/saving current filerequester
path to config for paths with non-ascii
- API: openAudioDevicePreferencesDialog,
isUsingJack, isUsingJackTransport, getCpuUsage,