The most important bug fix is to make CTRL + S save song again (Ctrl+S was overridden by a different function). Another bug fix is making auto-crossfades work when changing interior start and stop values on audio files.
- Sequencer: Let all new audio seqtracks have the
same initial color. This color is configurable.
- Sequencer: Fix making auto-crossfades when changing
interior values for a seqblock.
- Audio: Fix export soundfile when jack transport is
- Sequencer: Tweak colors for bpms, signatures, and
- Sequencer: Change default keybinding to split audio
file from CTRL + S to S. S is a more common
operation, and this also fixes keybinding clash
with saving file (which was very unfortunate).
- Sequencer: Change default keybinding to switch Solo
from S to Shift + S.
- Mixer: Add a default keybinding Shift + S to
switch solo of the selected instruments.
- Sequencer: Made the seqblock boxes lighter by
default (fade/interior/speed/stretch), and also
made these colors configurable.
- Sequencer: Paint horizontal and vertical indicator
lines when moving automation nodes.
- Sequencer: Paint horizontal lines across all tracks
and lanes when mouse pointer is above a movable
object, to better show where the objects are placed
- Sequencer: Always paint a thin horizontal line
under the mouse pointer to show grid and to better
visualize where objects are placed in time.
- Sequencer: Optimize drawing cursors.
- API: getSeqAutomationColor,