Changes 5.9.95 -> 5.9.96:
- Sequencer/Editor: When moving the sequencer cursor,
only scroll the current editor block up or down if
the sequencer cursor in the current seqtrack is
above the current editor block.
- Manual: Update Swing page a little bit.
- Instruments: Add four FaustDev example instruments
to the instrument menu. (Saw, Square, Sine, and
- Mixer strips: Fix new plugin automatically being
set as the new current instrument after selecting
"Insert plugin". That was not supposed to happen.
- Sampler instrument: Fix recording sample to disk
when instrument name contains very special
- Menus: Remove "Import XM" from the File menu. It is
not working well enough to be put there.
- Import MOD: Ignore a couple of errors in order to
load more MOD files.
- Import MOD: Hide the volume sliders from the track
headers in the editor to makes the pan values more
- Sequencer: Made it possible to configure the color
of the current list entry border.
- Preferences: Remove a couple of unused colors.
- Sequencer: Fix color for current seqtrack border.
(It used color for current mixer strip border
- Editor: Don't hardcode alpha value of the border of
pianoroll note colors.