Qt (the main GUI set) has been upgraded to 5.15, LLVM has been upgraded to V10, Faust has been upgraded to 20201227, and so forth.
MacOS: Radium now requires macOS 10.13 or newer.
Linux: Radium now requires glibc 2.27 or newer.
On Mac, Radium is created with a newer compiler that might improve the audio performance notably.
My apologies to anyone on Linux who can't use the new Radium binaries without installing a newer Linux distribution. The old build environment started to create so many problems for people that it had to be upgraded.
Changes 6.6.77 -> 6.7.68:
- Faust: Upgrade Faust from 2.27.2-stable to
- OpenGL: Make sure editor is always correct size
- Linux: The Radium binaries now requires glibc 2.27
or newer. The binaries should work on the
following Linux distributions (and newer):
Arch Linux (current), Debian 10, Fedora 27,
Manjaro 17, Mint 19, MX Linux 19,
openSuse Tumbleweed, Redhat/Centos 8,
Slackware (current), and Ubuntu 18.
- MacOS: Radium now requires macOS 10.13 or newer.
- Build: Upgrade Qt to 5.15.2.
- Faust: Update FAUST package from 20191222-dev to
- Linux: Show stronger warning about the Novueau
driver during startup. The Nouveau driver is
likely to freeze your computer if running Radium.