"modulo move notes" functions added to the Edit tab, shuffle
notes functions added to the Edit tab, plus various bug
fixes and minor improvements.
Changes 5.0.11 -> 5.1.3:
- Windows32: Remove some console printing that could have caused
importing xm modules to fail.
- Build: Delete the radium_plugin_scanner binaries when
executing "make clean"
- Current mixer strip: Make the "Hide mixer strip" popup menu
- Keyboard: Fix bug causing Right Ctrl to always be registered
as Left Ctrl. (Not discovered until now since almost all
default keybindings bound to Left Ctrl are also bound to
- Ctrl + J: Fix ",x", where "x" is track number. Earlier the
cursor also jumped to line 0. When there is nothing before the
comma, Ctrl + J is only supposed to move the cursor
- Edit: Tell the player to reload notes after changing them.
No need to restart player or wait until it starts from the
beginning of a block or range before hearing the difference.
- Instrument widget: Fix "Add automation to current editor track"
and "Add automation to current sequencer track".
- GUI: Ensure that we have keyboard focus when closing a window.
Fixes so that you don't have to click inside the editor to get
focus back. This problem was especially notable on Windows.
- Edit: Functions to shuffle pitch values.
- Settings: Take backup of old file before overwriting
- Linux: Fix for rare crash related to mouse movement.
- Keyboard (linux/osx): Fix keyboard handler not immediately
registering when mouse moved to a different area.
- GUI: Add "Set/Change/Remove keybinding" options to the popup
menu for all buttons in the Edit tab.
- Menus: Add "Reload keyboard configuration" to the help menu.
- Edit: Functions to modulo-move notes up or down.
- Editor: Don't show assertion reporter if undoing after
increasing number of lines when a track has swing.
- Html viewer: Let Ctrl + +/- zoom out/in.
- Make gui_setText also work on Text classes
- New functions: getNoteId, reloadKeybindings, setKeybinding,
getKeybindingsFromKeys, getKeybindingFromKeys, setKeybinding,
getPath, getHomePath, getProgramPath, getPathString,
appendFilePaths, openFileForReading, openFileForWriting,
closeFile, writeToFile, fileAtEnd, readLineFromFile,