VST3 plugins are finally supported on Linux.
Changes 6.9.86 -> 6.9.88:
- Editor/Instrument: Enable sample-seek by default.
- Macos: Runs under Macos 11.
- Windows: Antivirus programs should never scan
LADSPA plugins during startup anymore.
- VST3: Don't allocate memory in realtime code for
VST3 plugins when setting parameter values.
- Editor: Fix "Rec" not being removed immediately
after stopping to record MIDI input.
- Linux: Fix JUCE thread issues which might have
caused glitches in sound when using VST plugins.
- JUCE: Upgrade to V6.0.8. Most important change is
probably support for VST3 plugins on Linux.