One notable new feature this time is the new pitch shift slider in the instrument widget. You can now easily shift pitch any sound object just by enabling this slider: The pitch effect can also be automated
Another feature is the ability to import several soundfiles into the sequencer, where each soundfile is imported into it's own seqtrack:
And finally, you can now assign keybinding to all entries in the "Insert sound object" popup menu:
The two most important bug fixes this time are for exporting multiple files in the soundfile exporter, and a fix for corrupted file names when creating a sound object from a preset file. Both those bugs were introduced in 6.5.72.
Changes 6.5.74 -> 6.5.76:
- Presets: Fix memory corruption in preset filename
(i.e. .rec/.mrec files). Preset filename is shown
in GUI and saved to disk, so this bug could cause
corrupted .rad files. Bug probably introduced in
- Sequencer: Paint a thin blue line around
- Sequencer: Change "Insert audio file" to
"Insert audio file(s)". If selecting several audio
files when using this function, the program will
put all selected files into their own newly
created audio seqtracks.
- Sequencer: Fix rare (probably) crash when undoing
full sequencer state and topmost seqtrack was not
the first seqtrack.
- Sequencer: Fix wall-of-text error messages popping
up in the message window when scrolling in the
"Sounds" tab on the right side of the sequencer.
- Sequencer: Disable the "Insert current audiofile"
popup menu entry if there are no used audiofiles
in the program.
- Soundfile saver: Don't create soundfiles for
instruments that has no outputs, buses, pipes,
and Click instruments if the metronome is turned off.
- Soundfile saver: Fix saving multiple files, one
for each instrument. Bug probably introduced in
- Scheduler: Fix rare assertion message popping up.
Probably caused by a rounding error.
- Instrument widget: Add pitch shift slider. Options
to apply pitch to:
- No channels
- Only even-numbered channels
- Only odd-numbered channels
- All channels
- All channels, but invert the pitch ratio of
- Audio: Double the time it takes to fade in/out
- Mixer: Make it possible to assign keybindings to
all entries in the "Insert sound object" popup
- New: setNativeInstrumentEffect
- Add optional argument "several_files" to