Most work has been put into the sampe player instrument this time. Most notable new feature is that it's now possible to define custom loop start and loop end positions:
New options in preferences for the sample player looping:
In addition, there's bug fixes for crossfade looping and ping-ping looping. Beware that these two bug fixes can make your song sound different (see changelog for details).
Sample-seek also works with looping now.
The other new feature worth mentioning is that the "Block lock" function (enabled by checking the padlock in the lower left corner) now works even when playing song.
Changes 6.5.79 -> 6.5.81:
- Mixer: Change function used when assigning
keybinding to "Generate new color" in the popup
menu. Before: generateNewInstrumentColor.
- Editor: Don't pause player when scrolling up or
down when current editor-block is not playing.
- Editor: Never let player change editor-block when
a block is editor-locked.
- Editor: Tweak keybindings for general transposing.
Now they only work when the editor has keyboard
- Sequencer: Fix horizontal alignment for the name
of seqtracks when the names are too large for the
- Sampler instrument: Make sample-seek work with
- Sampler instrument: Fix crossfade when the start
of the loop is higher than 0.
- Sampler instrument: Add "AHDSR on/off" effect.
- Sampler instrument: Reorganize effect order a
- Sampler instrument: Fix ping-pong loop looping
between loop start/end and not between the
start/end of the sample.
- Sampler instrument: Make it possible to define
custom start/end loop points.
- API: keepOldLoopWhenLoadingNewSample,