This release however contains various important bug fixes such as fixing garbled editor font sometimes happening on Windows, crashes sometimes happening when loading soundfonts, and audio glitches possibly happening when modifying the audio graph.
Changes 6.7.72 -> 6.7.74:
- Audio: Disable lots of debug outputs to the
terminal when modifying the audio graph. (Debug
and Release mode were switched.) This also might
fix some audio glitches.
- Windows: Fix garbled font rendering sometimes
happening in the editor. Bug introduced in v6.7.69.
(The problem existed before 6.7.69 too, but not
- Internal: Fix a memory corruption introduced in
v6.6.77. The bug probably only manifested in
debug builds though, and not in any releases.
- Internal: Fix semi-rare memory leak when showing a
system error message.
- NSM: Fix error message popping up after startup.
- Editor: Fix transposing MIDI 7 bit automation when
pressing Left Alt + U or Left Alt + D and the
cursor was placed inside an fxtext subtrack.
- MIDI: Fix crash when starting to play in the middle
of a song at a position where there is MIDI
automation in the editor.
- Build: Update libgig from 3.3.0 to 4.2.0. Fixes
crash when loading some soundfonts.