Most notable new feature is the ability to set saturation and brightness for instrument and block/audiofile colors:
Changes 5.9.46 -> 5.9.48:
- Linux: Patch the included WebKit library so that it
doesn't load browser plugins. Visiting the
Wikipedia LFO page (linked to in the manual) could
make Radium crash if user had installed a buggy
plugin, or a plugin linking to Qt.
- Sequencer: When pressing Space while playing, just
stop playing, and don't move cursor back. When
pressing Space while NOT playing, first move cursor
back to last place we started playing from, and
then start playing.
- GUI: Remove the text "CPU:" from the bottom bar.
- GUI: In the bottom bar, make the status bar and
the volume slider always have the same width.
- Editor: When edit is OFF, and we are playing notes
on the computer keyboard, send the notes to the
current instrument and not to the instrument for
the current track.
- Instruments: For older songs (approx. a year), fix
note duplicator values being set to default values
if undoing Reset or Random. Also fixes A/B usage
and possibly other things. These are more
fixes for the old note duplicator Chance bug which
unfortunately caused old songs to have wrong values
- Init: Make sure custom initialization code (in
keybindings.conf) doesn't run until program has
started up. Program could crash during startup
because of this.
- Playlist: Fix wrong content showing up when a
different seqtrack was selected while playlist was
- Playlist: Fix selecting prev and next playlist
block when playlist isn't visible.
- Instruments: Immediately remove "[m]" from
instrument slider/checkbox text after removing
a modulator from the effect.
- Preferences: Add sliders to control brightness and
saturation for blocks/audiofiles colors and
- Instrument: Fix rare crash that could happen when
creating new instrument.
- Sequencer: Fix rare crash that could happen when
creating new seqtrack.
- Audio: Optimize checking if instrument can
- GUI: Make tab colors configurable.
- Metronome: Fix silent metronome when playing block
in sequencer timing mode.
- Metronome: Fix stop notes not being sent out in
sequencer timing mode.
- Metronome: Fix stop notes sometimes not being sent
out when starting to play a new block in editor
- Modular mixer: Draw autosuspended objects in a
grayer color than before.
- Linux: Decrease CPU usage for VST plugin GUIs.
- Windows/OSX: Fix program sometimes hanging when
exiting program after using a midi input or output
- API: getInstrumentBrightness,