The most notable features this time is the ability to set saturation and brightness for the editor track background colors:
Changes 5.9.50 -> 5.9.51:
- Sequencer: Don't crash after selecting Cancel when
asked for replacement of missing audio file.
- Sequencer: Don't accept replacement audio file if
the base names of the two filenames differ. This is
a quick right-before-the-release hack to avoid a
crash that can happen if the two files have
different lengths. Needs proper solution later.
- Song properties: Change the text "Send global swing
tempo to plugins" to "Send global swing tempo to
plugins and jack transport".
- Song properties: Change the text "Audio files" to
"Audio files in Sample player and Fluidsynth".
- GUI: Increase default block saturation to 1.0
- GUI: Increase default instrument saturation
- GUI: Add options to set instrument saturation and
brightness for the editor only. May want a less
saturated background color in the editor.
- Internal: Include the samplereader and ratio tests
into "make test".
- Internal: Fix "make test".
- Internal: Run "make test" in the build script for
creating new releases. "make test" does catch the
bug below, but running it wasn't automated.
- Internal: Fix crash when moving several seqblocks
in some situations. The bug was general though, so
it might have caused other problems as well. The
bug was introduced in 5.9.48, so all releases
between 5.9.48 and 5.9.51 will be marked unstable.
- Audio: Fix the problems with latency compensation
in 5.9.50. The bug had actually always been there,
but hopefully it had not been audible
- Load: Fix crash when loading old songs,
approximately around 4.2.0 or older. Not sure when
this bug was introduced.
- Audio: Some minor optimizations of CPU usage.
- API: getInstrumentBrightnessInEditor,