Changes 5.9.51 -> 5.9.52:
- OSX: Workaround for sequencer graphics not being
updated in 10.14 when moving the "dragger" (i.e.
the "=" button in the top left corner of the
- Editor: Fix cursor line sometimes being placed in
wrong position after resizing.
- OSX: Workaround for crash in Apple's OpenGL library
that sometimes happened when starting up, and when
resizing editor. (The workaround is to pause
graphics rendering for a short while after
resizing). This bug was especially noticable on
- Internal: Add compile time option to run OpenGL in
the main thread instead of it's own thread. Didn't
fix the OSX crashes though.
- Editor: Reduce flickering when resizing.
- Keybindings: Don't crash and don't show assertion
reporter if there is something wrong with the
- Keybindings: Show error message in message window
when pressing a key and the keybinding failed to
- OSX: Don't crash if trying to run Radium without
first installing jack.