The release has also changed the usage of a couple of modifier keys:
- To scroll horizontally when using the mouse wheel,
you now have to press a Windows key (macOS: Alt),
and not Shift. The reason is that Shift is used to
limit moving the mouse pointer in the vertical direction,
while the Windows (macOS: Alt) key is used to limit
in the horizontal direction, so a Windows key seems
- To quickly copy a seqblock, I've changed
the keyboard modifier to Alt (macOS: Ctrl) instead
of Shift. Then the Shift key can be used to limit moving
seqblocks in the vertical direction.
Changes 5.9.15 -> 5.9.16:
- Updated the manual somewhat.
- Sequencer: Update graphics after undoing or redoing
- Instrument widget: Don't create undo entry for the Solo
button unless undo for solo is enabled in preferences.
- Audio: Add option to create undo entries when clicking
a solo button.
- Sequencer: Fix error messages popping up after just
clicking a seqblock, without moving it.
- Sequencer: Make keyboard modifiers consistent by
changing the modifier for copying seqblock from Shift
to Alt (macosx: Ctrl). This way, Shift can be used to
move a seqblock vertically.
- Mouse: Use the same keyboard modifier to scroll
horizontally as used to limit mouse movement in the
x direction. (Windows/Linux: windows key. macOS: Alt)
- Mixer/Manual/Faust: When using the mouse scroll wheel
to scroll vertically, scroll to the left when
scrolling the mouse wheel up, and to the right
when scrolling the mouse wheel down. Not the other
- Sequencer: Draw seqtrack number in a separeate box,
not as part of the seqtrack name.
- Sequencer: Fix having to press mouse button two
times to make mouse button work right after
changing seqtrack name.
- Update s7
- API: ensureCleanStateOutsideMouseCycle