Radium Compressor Plugin
The system compressor in Radium is also available as an independent audio plugin.
The unique interface:
With the Radium Compressor, you spend less time listening and finetuning. The interface quickly makes you find the sound you want.
A screenshot of the plugin
A video of the jack standalone program. It looks slightly different
from the plugin, but it's the same interface.
- 2016-11-26: Released 4.3.2. (Changelog).
- 2016-11-23: Released 4.3.1. (Changelog).
- 2016-11-22: Released 4.3.0. (Changelog).
- 2016-11-21: Released 4.2.9. (Changelog).
- 2016-11-15: Released 4.2.7. (Changelog).
- 2016-11-11: Released 4.2.6. (Changelog).
- 2016-11-08: Released 4.2.5. (Changelog).
- 2016-11-04: Released 4.2.4. (Changelog).
- 2016-10-30: Released 4.2.3. (Changelog).
- 2016-10-29: Released 4.2.2. (Changelog).
- 2016-10-15: Released 4.2.1. (Changelog).
- 2016-10-14: Released 4.2.0. (Changelog).
- 2016-10-13: Released 4.1.9. (Changelog).
Is there a feature you really want? Perhaps audio multitrack editing, or LV2 plugins? Or maybe you have an idea you want to see realized? Then support the development of Radium.
You can also help Radium get a steady progress by subscribing. Bug reports and feature requests from subscribers are prioritized. Subscribers also get access to binaries of Radium for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Radium can also be flattred: